“Master, how can I face isolation?
- Clean your house. Thoroughly. In every corner.
Even the ones you never felt like, the courage and the patience to play.
Make your house bright and well cared for. It removes dust, cobwebs, impurities. Even the most hidden.
Your house represents you: if you take care of it, you also take care of yourself.
- Master but the time is long.
After taking care of me through my house, how can I live the isolation?
- Fix what can be fixed and remove what you no longer need.
Dedicate yourself to the patchwork, embroider the starts of your pants, sew well the frayed edges of your dresses, restore a piece of furniture, repair everything worth repairing.
The rest, throw it away. With gratitude.
And with the awareness that its cycle has ended.
Fixing and removing outside of yourself allows you to fix or remove what’s inside of you.
- Master and then what?
What can I do all the time alone?
Even a seed in a vase.
Take care of a plant, water it every day, talk to it, give it a name, remove the dry leaves and weeds that can suffocate it and steal precious vital energy.
It is a way of caring for your inner seeds, your desires, your intentions, your ideals.
- Master and if the void comes to visit me? … If fear of illness and death come?
- Talk to them.
Prepare the table for them too, reserve a place for each of your fears.
Invite them to dinner with you. And ask them why they came from so far to your house. What message do they want to bring you.
What do they want to communicate to you.
- Master, I don’t think I can do this …
- It is not isolation your problem, but the fear of facing your inner dragons. Those that you always wanted to get away from you. Now you can’t run away.
Look them in the eyes, listen to them and you will discover that they put you against the wall.
They’ve isolated you so they can talk to you.
Like the seeds that can only sprout if they are alone.”